Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Simon Says Ouch!

For the last few weeks Simon has been very miserable! He can hardly go up and down stairs and has had a very hard time walking. I took him to the emergency a couple of weeks ago and they told me he had a torn ligament and that he should have surgery. They gave him some anti-inflammatory pills that would help the pain and swelling. While I was in Florida last week he got worse. I came home on Thursday and took him to his regular vet. He said his knees were in very bad shape! Fortunately the Orthapedic surgeon had a cancelation for today so he went in for surgery this morning to have both the ligaments and knees repaired. He is so sad!

Here's a picture of him last night.

When I went to pick him up tonight, he wouldn't even look at me. I think he couldn't believe what I let them do to him. Here he is after we got home.

Here's a picture of what both his knees look like. Bless his heart!

Mom and Dad came over and brought me dinner. After dinner Mom and I ran to Walmart to grab some supplies for Simon. Here's a picture of what I found when I came home. Check out these cute snoozing boys!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Simon, you are in our prayers for a speedie recovery. Love you. Auntie Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor poor Simon! Hope he feels better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete