Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One Year Older

On Sunday, June 13, I turned one year older! It was a very busee Sunday and I enjoyed having dinner with Mom, Dad, Jeffrey and Jen! After dinner I invited family for birthday cake and ice cream at my house! It was so fun to have family over.

Here are Chip and Elycia. Doesn't that ice cream look good?

Here are Dad and Rick. Don't they look comfy?

Here's Mom, Jeffrey and Jen!

My friend Cindy and Blossom came to help celebrate!

After cake and ice cream some of my company went outside to do sparklers! The little tiny girls had a great time!
Below is Abbey, Mike, Jordan and Jamie .

Here's Hailey doing a sparkler!

Here's Jamie, he gets to do 2 at a time! He's very special!

Matt and Aida were having a fun time twirling!

Here are Krista, Emily and Abbey!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Birthday Party Photos. What a fun party. Wish I had been there too. SLY ROb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet party! Happy Birthday Sweety! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting us over, it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete