Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Quilt Retreat

I have had the funnest weekend! My friend Pam and I headed to St. George on Thursday night for a weekend quilt retreat! My parents have the funnest condo where we stayed. We sewed lots, saw two new movies, and watched lots of DVD's. It was great! I have had several projects that I've wanted to get done and hooray they're done!

Here is where we set up shop!

We had all the quilting equipment.

Here is my completed quilt top from last year, I finally got it all sewed together! It has so many fun colors, love it!
Here is the baby quilt that Pam made for her new grandbaby! It turned out really fun!

Here is my 4th of July table runner. Laurie, Robynn and I bought this fabric the day of Chase's wedding. It was such a fun pattern!



And finally my Valentines runner that I cut out in January. It feels so great to have these projects completed! I had such a great weekend and can't wait to go again!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have mad sewing skills! I love all of it. Great job! What a fun weekend. You totally deserve some fun like that once in a while...like every weekend actually! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lani, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of your projects, I can't believe how darling the July 4th Runner turned out! I'm excited to do mine now. I also am CRAZY about your beautiful block of the month quilt. You did a BEAUTIFUL JOB of putting it together. You are my quilting HERO! Go Lani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun projects! I love St. George, but I love you more! Way to go on getting all your projects done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for no invite....Sad Pierce.

    -Pierce

    ReplyDelete