Saturday, April 17, 2010

Phew! I'm glad today is over!

Today was a very buzee day! It started off with tonz of errands! I was lucky to have my Mom come with me! She's a trooper! Below is my list of things to do today! I'm so impressed that I got all but one done!

After running errands this morning I went over to Krista's and we sewed our quilt block of the month. We had a wild time doing it but they both turned out very cute! The fabrics are awesome!
In December I was put in as the Young Women's President and I have been trying to become organized, this afternoon and tonight I put together my new binder! I am so looking forward to having everything all together! Notice it's my favorite color red! : )


I'm exhaused and am now going to call it a day!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cherry Red Binder. Well done! I hope you have a good Sabbath and that you might even have time for a snoozer. I love you. Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! I want to be just like you! :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I could certainly use some of your organizational skills this week. a bright red binder would come in very handy. I love your Easter house and I am so proud of the AMAZING woman/YW President that you are. Keep on keeping on girl. love ya!

    ReplyDelete