Sunday, March 28, 2010

Phew! A month has already gone by!

What a whirlwind March has been, I can't believe it is almost gone!

I have been busy with Young Womens, work and life!

Last week I ordered three new movies off of Amazon! They came in the mail on Wednesday. I have had such a fun few days watching them! I've already watched the Blind Side twice! It's such a fun movie! I love it!

Friday I watched New Moon! Jacob is great but I still like Edward!

I haven't watched the Princess and the Frog yet. I need to invite one of my darling great nieces over to watch it with me.


Movies are such fun!

3 comments:

  1. I loved Blind Side too! It's no wonder Sandra Bullock won an academy award for it, she was awesome! Good luck on Tues for your New Beginnings. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amazon for movies. Seriously. It's the only place I buy 'em. I just bought the Wizard of Oz on Blu-Ray and New Moon and Toy Story 1 and 2! i'm a bad boy.

    lovie dovies.

    -Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lani, I love the Blind Side too! I need to buy it also. It was so great to see you. I wish we could have spent more time together but it was really fun to get to see all the folks that normally are NOT there when we are. Hope you are staying warm! If you want to thaw out it's beautiful here! (hint)

    ReplyDelete