Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a fun Saturday!

This afternoon Mom and I got together and made her a St. Patty's day tablerunner. We rounded up a few green things and now her kitchen looks great!

Doesn't her kitchen look festive?

After we finished the tablerunner Krista called and Mom and I met her and the girls at Target. Check out Aida's new baby! She was so excited about her. The baby came with a little front pack and Aida had to model it in the parking lot! Isn't she so cute?

Hailey was sporting her Belle costume! I liked shopping with a princess! We had a great time shopping! I love that these girls are close by.

4 comments:

  1. You are the cutest great aunt and daughter ever!!!! What a fun Saturday. The table runner turned out adorable. Those two little girls just adore you, thanks for all you do for everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to DITTO Laurie's comment. You are the cutest! I LOVE the St. Patties Day Kitchen. I love you! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I LOVE ST. PATRICK'S DAY! I'm jealous of the table runner. I don't have any St. Patrick's decorations, but Grammy's table looks so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are AMA-ZING! What a cute runner and decorations. How about those girls? They are so dog-gone cute. I think I would enjoy shopping with a princess as well! Loved your post. Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete