Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010 - What a great day!

Today is a special day! It is three of my most favorite people's birthday!

Charlie turned 28 years old today! He is such an awesome man and such a cute dad!

Simon turned 8 years old today! I can't believe I have had him for 6 years! I am so grateful for his companionship and unconditional love! I love you Simon!


My cute friend Skye turned 7 years old today! She doesn't really have red eyes!

Tonight while Dad, Mike and Matt went to Priesthood meeting, Mom, Laurie, Krista, Hailey, Aida and I got together for some yummy dinner and crafting! It was sure fun to have them come to celebrate Simon's big day!

Here's the dinner table with Simon's cake and gifts!

Here's a picture of our yummy dinner!

Here's Simon's Birthday Cake!
Here's Mom and darling Aida!

After dinner we began our crafting. Mom and I ran this morning and bought the dishtowels, fabric and ric rac. Thanks Mom for supplying the fun crafts. I love my new apron and so love you too! Thanks for all you do for me!


4 comments:

  1. That was such a fun night! Thanks for all your work to make it possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS!!!!! I LOVE your Gals Crafting Evening. Such VERY VERY Darling Aprons! I LOVE them ALL and ALL of you! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest aprons! I want to learn to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute aprons...and what cute girls. Very fun craft.

    ReplyDelete