Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Coeur d'Alene Rocks

This week for work I traveled to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. It is gorgeous here! This is the view from my hotel room! It's absolutely breath taking.

This afternoon after the meetings the guys all went golfing. I went to the spa and had a facial, it was so relaxing. After the facial I went outside and walked around the hotel.

The hotel is behind me. It's so lovely here! (Be sure and check out my clean face!)


I love red geraniums and everywhere you look here there a tons of red geraniums. I had to get a photo of them.

Here are a few of the boats that are docked by the hotel lake.

Here is a view of the lake! It's so pretty! I definately want to come back here again!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS is RIGHT!!!!! I Love your pictures and your clean face is DARLING! Thanks for blogging! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only did your face look exceptionally clean it was fabulously BEAUTIFUL as was Cordalane...i know it's not spelled that way, your way is far fancier but I can't remember that way. loved the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! What a gorgeous place! I didn't even know that Idaho could be so pretty! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete