Saturday, January 9, 2010

January Sewing Day

Today was the first day of our new Mormon Handicraft Block of the Month quilt day. Krista and I signed up last month to do it. Laurie came to sew a Valentine runner while Krista and I sewed. Hailey helped us out and also watched movies while we sewed. It was such a fun day! i loved having them come and spend the day.

Hailey was exited to come and hang out with us.

I finished my last block from last years quilt today too, hooray! Now I get to get it put together.

Here's the first block for this years quilt. The colors are so cute!

Here's Laurie with her darling Valentine runner. She did such a cute job!

Here's Hailey with their Valentine runner. Krista is so clever. I love the round!

4 comments:

  1. OK, I don't know when I have been so jealous, what a fun day. I love the quilt blocks. Can you sign up if you live in AZ? The runners are adorable. What cute fabric. That is a talented group of girls. Hailey is the cutest helper. What an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the fun day!!! I loved being a part of it! Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was BLOWN AWAY by the blocks you did last year. You go girl!! What a quilter you are. I had only seen one done. They looked very hard. It looked like you had a great time with your family. Love ya, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate crafty people.

    Just kidding. I really feel the need for a V-day runner now. Who do I hire?

    ReplyDelete