Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cousin's Christmas Dinner

Last night we had a cousins dinner at my house! It was so great having all the newlyweds together!

Here's a photo of the dinner table! We ate manicotti, Elycia fixed yumnmy rolls, Jamie made a fabulous salad and Pierce made a delicious brownie triffle. Everything tasted great!

Pierce and Stacy aka Peaches and Cream

Jamie and Jordan

Chip and Elycia


After everyone left I packaged up Elder Skyler's 12 days of Christmas. It looked so cute I took a picture!

3 comments:

  1. This was so fun, Lani! Thanks so much for the delicious dinner! And someday, I hope to have a house even HALF as cute as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing photos of the Cousins Christmas! So very fun! You are the cutest auntie ever! Thank you for your help with Elder Sky's 12 days! You ROCK! SLY ROb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definately are the BEST aunt on the planet! Those kids are so lucky to have you and so am I! Love ya,

    ReplyDelete