Sunday, October 18, 2009

An afternoon at Cocoa Beach


Yesterday my friend Cindy and I traveled to Orlando. I have meetings this week and we decided to make a mini vacation out of it. This afternoon we rented a car and drove to Cocoa Beach. It was about an hour east of Orlando.


It was a very beautiful day. The sky was very blue and the clouds were lovely!
I loved getting to put my feet in the sand and the water! It felt so great!
We had lots of friends at the beach!
Look at their cools tracks in the sand!

Here's Cindy with her fashionable pink bag!

Do you remember the show "I dream of Jeannie" Major Nelson and Jeannie lived in Cocoa Beach. Check out the street sign!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is going to be so fun to be on a working vacation with you! I've been to Cocoa Beach. I hope you stopped in at Ron Jon Surf Shop. One of our favorite spots in Cocoa Beach. Please tell Jeannie and Major Nelson I said HELLO! Have fun! SLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEAL.OUS. Looks like you had so much fun. Next time, I'm coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are having so much fun in Florida! I love your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had fun! Thanks again for the fun visit and yummy dinner!!

    ReplyDelete