Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dallas Duration

Gosh time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe the rest of the week went by so quickly! It was so great to get to hang out with the Plano Thiot's, the Mansfield Thiot's, the Plano Grange's and the Sacramento Thiot's! I loved every minute of my week! Here are a few photos to recap the rest of my week!

On Saturday Keelie and the teddy bears had a tea party! She is a wonderful hostess and knows how to throw a party!

Sunday was a wonderful day! I am so grateful that I was able to be at Addison's blessing! She is such a nice baby girl! I loved getting to eat dinner next to Brooklyn at her house after church! She is such a fun girl! I loved getting aquainted with her!
Monday was a fun day! We did some birthday shopping for Tatia. Look how cute Tatia looks in her new top and jeans!

Keelie got this new dress, tights and new shoes! She quite liked being the model

Check out Keelie's new shoes!

After the shopping trip we ended up in the pools. We had a boy pool and a girl pool! It was a great way to finish up the afternoon.
Tuesday afternoon the Sacramento Thiot's headed for home. It was sure sad to see them go but I so loved getting to share my vacation with them! Thanks Char!
After dropping the Sacramento Thiot's off Robynn and I had some pool time. It felt so great to relax and read for a couple of hours. When Tatia got off work Robynn, Tatia and I went for a pedi. Such a fun pamper party!
Wednesday came way to fast and I packed up and headed for home!
Thanks Thiot's for a great week!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE pictures! We're quite jealous you were able to go to Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was like reliving the week to see the pictures again. Thank you again and again for coming and sharing it with us. SLY

    ReplyDelete