Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, Monday

Well today started out with a trip to see Dr. Ghiz the orthodontist. I will be getting another new retainer this week. After 7 years my teeth are almost perfect! It's always fun to catch up with Dr. Ghiz.



After work I stopped by Costco to pick up flowers for my cute friend Rita who had a yucky test this morning and for my friend Melanie who had to put her dog Molly down last week. What a hard thing to do. It breaks my heart!

After dropping off the flowers I had the funnest dinner dates. Matt came to mow and Krista, Hailey and Aida all were at my house for a visit. We ate pizza on the patio! So fun to have them here! They are such cute girls and I love them lots and lots!


3 comments:

  1. What a great Monday. You amaze me always. Have a terrific Tuesday. SLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! We can't wait to see you all again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the blogging queen after just 1 lesson!
    Way to go Lani Pie, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete